Friday, August 8, 2014

8/8/14

Dear all you beautiful book lovers,

Today I am spending this beautiful afternoon with my precious nieces. They dragged me to the candy store, and we ended up at the library. I finally have some peace and quiet to write in my blog. I have been lacking lately with everything. I haven't written a single word in any of my new books in over three weeks. I recently got a job at a place called Mail Services. I'm the person that puts together those annoying flyers that go in your mailbox.. I know... I'm sorry.... LOL. I actually really like it. The hours are long. We never get to sit down. Other than that, it's easy and I enjoy it very much. 

I just talked to a lady at a book store and they might buy my books. That would be really cool to actually see my books in a book store. That would be the best day of my life. I actually saw a couple books by authors that I am friends with. How crazy is that?

Well, my niece is summoning me to play a board game with her.. I guess it's time for me to get off blogger now. First, I'm going to post an entry about the S A L E I'm having with The Dark Love Series. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT OUT! <3

I think if I don't get off now my niece is going to end up dragging me off the computer. 

LOVES! <3
Olivia Howe

www.facebook.com/authoroliviahowe
authoroliviahowe@gmail.com
@OliviaMaeHowe

No comments:

Post a Comment