Monday, August 14, 2017

I BOUGHT A NEW(ish) CAR!

 
 
I BOUGHT A NEW(ish) CAR!

I'm a proud owner of a red 2010 Toyota Corolla! I'm so in love and so grateful for all the help from Peter at Shepard Toyota. I couldn't have asked for a better car salesman. Before I get into the details, here's my new baby!
 
 
 
The first car I ever owned was a 1996 Saab when I was about 16 years old. The second car (which you can see behind the Corolla above) was a 2002 Saab 9-3 SE. I guess you could say I love the Saabs. But it was time to put the Sweden cars behind me and move on to the Japanese ones instead!
 
I've been in the market for a new car for a few months now. I went to Ford... and I hate Fords. I couldn't bring myself to get one. I went to Rockland Motor Company and they had crappy cars and offered little to no help. Finally I came to Shepard Toyota and that's where I met Peter!

 
 
Peter Gardiner instantly helped me find a car in my budget and let me take it for a test drive. That's where I feel in love with this red beauty.
 
Peter was very helpful and guided me every step of the way. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be a proud owner of a 2010 Toyota Corolla.
 
The only downfall would be when I left the car dealership (to give Peter and his team time to contact the banks) they had trouble communicating. I had to keep calling them every few hours to get updates instead of the other way around. That would be the only negative thing I have to say.
 
Moving on...
 
I've only had this beauty for about a week now and everything seems to be working wonders! I'll keep this post updated if I find any issues with the vehicle.
 
Thank you SO much Peter and the team at Shepard Toyota for giving me such a beautiful and reliable car!
 
I highly recommend choosing Shepard Toyota if you're in the market for a new car!
 
 
Peter Gardiner, Sales Associate
207-594-8424
 

No comments:

Post a Comment