Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Happy Birthday, Mummy!



I want to give a very special shout out to my mother. Happy Birthday! I love you so much. I wish you a special and relaxing day. 

Thank you for always being there for me. I don't think I thank you enough. You are the best mother a girl could ever ask for. Even though I can be a brat, you still put up with me and I'm thankful. 

There's not enough words in the English language to express how grateful I am for you. But, here's me trying. 


I remember when I was younger, I always ignored your phone calls (which I apologize for). Now, it's me calling you six billion times a day just to say hi. I always tried to hide things from you when I was younger. Remember that? Well, now I realize you always new the sneaky things I was up to on the weekends and secrets I tried to hide from you. You always looked out for me and taught me lessons that made me a better person.

A bond between a mother and her daughter is eternal, unshakable, and unbreakable. 


I'm so happy we share a special bond of laughter, trust, and especially love. I'm thankful for you. You are my best friend, the person who I tell everything to, the person I can't ever lie to, and the person I trust with my life.

I love you more than I love chocolate... and I really really really love chocolate. 

Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you more than you'll ever know. 


— Your Daughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment